Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

NEW Refine & Renew Duo Review

Let me start by saying I LOVE Skin Scripts products so when I found out they were launching a new duo I was thrilled. I was even more thrilled this duo is safe for all my expecting clients...pregnant ladies need good skin care too. This duo is safe for all skin types and is an excellent daily exfoliant without over stripping the skin. Check out  how you can over strip the skin on my older blog post. Now let's chat about these two new products. 



Raspberry Refining Scrub: 
This scrub smells SO good I want to eat it. Massage this onto the face, neck & chest for 2-3 minutes. Rinse and follow up with the serum. 

Benefits:
-polishes & refines the skin
-anti-inflammatory
-lightens discolorations 
-safe for eczema & psoriasis 

Functions: 
Polish and energize the skin with the antioxidants raspberry and marionberry which brighten the skin and provide anti-inflammatory like benefits to soothe skin irritations. Jojoba beads and blue corn meal gently exfoliate to remove surface build up provides physical exfoliation while exfoliating and lightening ingredients work in tandem to promote a clear, healthy skin tone. 


Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum: 
This serum feels amazing and light weight. It glides on the skin. Use nightly after the scrub. Reduce usage of flaking occurs. 

Benefits: 
-improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids 
-exfoliates to reduce visible wrinkles 
-anti-inflammatory

Functions: 
A mild exfoliation serum for sensitive skin.  Beta Carotene is a natural form of Vitamin A. Enhances cellular renewal and assists with collagen stimulation....bye bye wrinkles. 




I love how big the products are and the duo can be yours for only $60! You can also purchase them individually. If you have any questions on these products feel free to contact me at 859.619.2155 or skinstudiobymegan@gmail 




















No comments:

Post a Comment