Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tea Time: Best Tea For Your Skin




I have a slight obsession with tea. I can't get enough of it. Today I'm going to discuss the best tea for different skin types. Tea is a fabulous source of antioxidants to stop free radicals from damaging your skin. It's also a great way to stay hydrated because let's be honest...who can drink the daily amount of recommended water? So drink up. 

Spearmint Tea: Great for hormonal acne & oily skin types. Spearmint tea reduces androgen levels. 

Rooibos Tea: Great for acne prone skin & inflammation. Reduces acne & inflammation with its high levels of antioxidants and contains zinc. 

Green Tea: Good for all skin types. Balances insulin levels & hormones. High in antioxidants. 

Chamomile: Relaxes & destress, provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits. 

I love Yogi tea (found in organic section at Kroger). Being acne prone their Skin Detox tea really helps my skin out. 


I also love their Skin Health for normal skin types. The cinnamon flavor is perfect these fall days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment