Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

iS Clinical: SUPER SERUM

Super Serum is just that....a SUPER SERUM. This is a 15% l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and is packed full of antioxidants. This serum is brightening, anti-aging & has copper tripeptide growth factors clinically proven to treat premature aging. This serum is also great at controlling cystic acne. This serum contains safe skin brighteners. This is also AMAZING for stretch marks & scarring.

Benefits:
-reduce fine lines & wrinkles
-improves look of raised scar tissue
-improves stretch marks
-pigmentation
-UV photoprotection
-Paraben Free

This serum is simply amazing. I would bathe in it if I could afford it. This has helped improve my surgery scars so much...I cannot believe I didn't take a before & after picture. I always use my Vitamin C every morning (it is like coffee for your skin...brightens & gives a great glow).

The biggest difference between this and the Pro-Heal serum I posted about here is that the Pro-Heal is better for anyone who has redness issues (post inflammatory hyper pigmentation or rosacea).

No comments:

Post a Comment