Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Long Lashes with GrandeLash-MD


Say yes to a more youthful, healthy & dramatic set of eyelashes with GrandeLash-MD. This 5x award winning eyelash conditioner is created with a proprietary blend of vitamins and amino acids plus conditioning. Delivers results in 4-6 weeks with full results in 3 months. 
The best part is its RX free AND paraben free. 


Scientifically tested and safe for use around the eyes. 

How to use: Apply nightly to each eye (just like you would apply liquid liner). After 3 months you will reach full results and can start using every other night. Keep by your toothbrush so you won't forget. 

Try today 2.0 ml (3 month supply) for only  $64.95. 
Plus a 90 day money back guarantee. 



Also try Grande Mascara and Grande Primer to help promote long healthy lashes. 
 They even make a Grande Brow product to fill in over plucked eyebrows for $79.95. 

I have been a Latisse user on and off for years and I am excited to have a cheaper non RX option. Once I run out of my Latisse I am switching over to this. Tons of my esthetician friends rant & rave over this and can't keep it on their shelves. I just started on the primer and mascara a few days ago and I am loving it. Plus it is clump free which is huge for me. 

Watch this video on more info on Grande Lash-MD. 




No comments:

Post a Comment