Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

iS Clinical Active Serum: Miracle in a Bottle





Many of you all have seen me rant & rave over iS Clinicals Active Serum. After a blogging break due to should surgery, I figured this post was appropriate to tell you guys all about the benefits of active serum.

This is my HOLY GRAIL of products and as I like to call it...miracle in a bottle. This serum is always featured in magazines...find out why all the hollywood stars lean to this product to keep their skin looking flawless.

This is iS Clinicals best selling product. This serum provides quick results in just a few days while providing long term benefits. This is anti-aging, anti-acneic & brightening. Good for all ages and skin types.

What are the benefits?
-decreases fine lines & wrinkes
-paraben-free
-improves skin tone & texture
-reduces hyperpigmentation
-decreases acne
-smoothes & softnes
-helps decrease the appearance of pore size

Who is this for?
Anyone....seriously all ages & skin types. Anyone looking to improve aging, acne & brighten the skin

How to apply:
-This serum comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. Apply a few drops in the evening after cleansing the face. I am extremely oily so I use this some mornings. Some of my clients who tried using this in the AM had an increase in oiliness, so I would suggest PM only. If you feel too dry using daily try every other night. You may feel a tingle sensation when applying.

Ingredients:
This is a perfect blend of acids and ingredients.
-Sugar cane extract is a source of glycolic acid that exfoliates the skin by dissolving dead skin cells.
-Bilberry extract is a source of lactic acid that exfoliates the skin while brightening and hydrating.
-White willow bark extract is a source of salicylic acid that dissolves oil and reduces breakouts while exfoliating.
-Arbutin and mushroom extract lighten pigmentation by inhibiting melanin-producing enzymes.

This serum has changed my skin. I can get cystic acne especially around my cycle and now if I get one it is healed SO much faster & the cystic acne is much smaller if I even have one at all. I highly recommend trying this amazing product.









No comments:

Post a Comment