Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Skin Studio By Megan's Moisturizing Gel




Skin Studio By Megan has recently launched its very own moisturizing gel. I am beyond thrilled you guys are loving this product as much as I am. I am so passionate about this moisturizing gel and wanted to create the perfect product to provide to my clients.



Skin Studio By Megan’s Moisturizing Gel Active Ingredient: 

Pumpkin Seed, Sea Buckthorn, White Tea Extract, Honeyquat, Aloe & Carrot 

Benefits:

-boosts skin hydration & elasticity
 -full of Antioxidants 
-Omegas 3,6,9 & 7
-Vitamins A,C & E
-helps with skin firmness 
-brightens & evens skin tone
-great for acne 
-fights free radicals
 -gives a great glow to the skin
-strengthens skin natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss 



This is amazing for the face AND body...a little goes a long way! I made sure that this is safe for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. I created this product for those who need a good moisturizer but hate the feel of a thick, heavy cream. This product has a very lightweight feel and feels more like a serum/gel. 

Creating skincare products has always been a dream of mine. My good friends at Loco Soap, LLC had previously created my own grape seed oil READ ABOUT IT HERE and I knew they were the right fit for my new product. I took them an example of the consistency I wanted my product to be and we created the perfect list of ingredients that are beneficial to every skin type. They delivered the most perfect product that was every thing I dreamed of and more. I am so grateful for these girls & I am happy to deliver this product to you guys. 


 I’m going to be making samples for clients wanting to try it out. It also smells heavenly with a grapefruit scent. Everyone who has tried is obsessed. I cannot wait to share this amazing moisturizing gel with you all. Here are a few reviews from clients below.

















1 comment:

  1. We are appreciating your post, all information is useful for those who are willing to know about skin smoothner device
    at home for easy and healthy skin!

    ReplyDelete