Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

BOLD BEAUTIFUL BROWS

BROW DOWN 




Brows are everything, they frame your face. They can make the biggest difference in your appearance, I mean check out the difference Taylor Swift's bold brows make. Brow trends come and go...and ladies overly tweezed brows NEVER looked good....put away the tweezers. My brows are no where near perfect. I decided to do a post on brows after I saw this picture on an esthetician forum on FB.



Stick on eyebrow extensions...I cannot handle this. I am all about trying to fill in your eyebrows but stick on eyebrows? NO. Although these are a great option for those going through chemo or alopecia. 

Filling in your brows can make a HUGE difference. My favorite's are Glo Minerals brow powder & anastasia brow wiz. 






Another great option to help make your eyebrows a little bolder is to tint them. I LOVE tinting eyebrows...it makes such a big difference. I have become addicted. Here are some before & afters of eyebrow tints I have down.




Eyebrow tinting takes about 15-20 minutes and costs $15. The tint lasts about 4-6 weeks. I usually touch mine up about every 3.5 - 4 weeks because I love it so much. I don't have to fill in my brows daily when they are tinted, however if I am going out & about I will fill them in some to shape them. Interested in tinting? Call or text me 859.619.2155 to get better brows! 





If you have already tweezed your brows past the point of no return try using Latisse. I use Latisse on my lashes and run the applicator across my brows after my lashes. This helped my brows grow out quickly. I LOVE Latisse. I had a woman tonight ask if I had eyelash extensions on...my secret is Latisse. I have only been using it again for about 8 weeks. My results are amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment