Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

IS YOUR PILLOW CASE CAUSING ACNE?



                                                 



Every night while we are catching up on our zzz's & beauty sleep....you may be causing a breakout. How you ask....your pillow case. Our pillow cases are a breeding ground for bacteria. Think of all the hair products we use (gels, oils, hairsprays) as well as environmental factors such as smoke. These products, dirt, natural oils from our hair & dead skin cells are pressed into our pores while we sleep causing breakouts. How do we fix this problem? Washing our pillow cases frequently. I suggest washing your pillow cases and after the first night of use, flip your pillow case over to the other side the second night, then rewashing. Sure it might be more laundry but your skin will thank you. I myself have not been washing mine as frequently as I should, so a good reminder I started today is marking in my planner on nights I need to wash...you could also set a friendly reminder in your phone. Start washing your pillow cases more often and you will notice a significant change in your cheek and chin breakouts & clogged pores. Start getting your beauty sleep the right way with a clean fresh pillow case. 

                         



























No comments:

Post a Comment